A Full-Body Dynamic Stretch & Strength Workout.
"We believe that fitness should not be measured with an index, in miles, in muscle mass or in speed, but should be measured in the ability to move freely, live actively, without pain." - Essentrics Creators
What is Essentrics?
Essentrics is a full-body workout that will activate all of your muscles. It tones and changes the shape of your body through a combination of strengthening and stretching. The technique develops lean, strong and flexible muscles, while transforming your posture. This program rebalances the whole body, prevents injuries, unlocks tight joints, and increases mobility. With a fun music playlist accompanying the routine, this equipment-free workout leaves you feeling energized, calm, pain free and healthy.
A completely original workout created in Canada, which draws on the flowing movements of tai chi, creating health and balance, the strengthening theories behind ballet which create lean & flexible muscles and the healing principles of physiotherapy which create a pain free body. Eccentric training is the focus, meaning toning the muscles and strengthening them in lengthened positions by pulling the joints themselves into elongated positions.
For Body Shaping
- Creates lean & strong arms
- Defines waist
- Improves posture
- Slenderizes thighs & quads
- Lifts the butt
- Targets & firms every muscle
For Health & Sports Performance
- Increases full-body flexibility
- Helps relieve pain & supports injury prevention
- Unlocks tight muscles & joints for increased range of motion
- Strengthens the spine & core
- Helps to treat & prevent back pain
- Improves agility and speed for sports
- Creates a youthful & energized feeling body
- Helps speed up recovery time through increased blood flow
Who is Essentrics for?
For men & women of all ages who:
- Are looking to tone without weights
- Are wanting a nice stress release
- Want increased flexibility & mobility
- Want definition, not bulky muscles
- Have tight hips, back, shoulders
- Have had past injuries and seek a SAFE workout to keep active
- Athletes training for an event
The Essentrics technique prepares the muscles and tendons withstand the maximum demands of your sport and to rebound injury-free from unexpected twists, turns and stresses. Hundreds of athletes including NHL players, Olympic medalists, and professional athletes from various sports have adopted the workout as part of their fitness routine and experience better sports performance, increased range of motion, increased speed and power, fewer injuries, faster recovery, and pain relief.
For more information, visit: www.essentrics.com